Scarlett Solo Compact USB Audio Interface, 3rd Generation
Please select all options.
RECORD YOUR GUITAR. RECORD YOU.
You’ve found the simplest USB audio interface we make. If you want to start creating studio quality recordings with your guitar, the 3rd Generation Scarlett Solo provides an easy way in.
- The best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- One high headroom instrument input, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
Scarlett Solo is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• The best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
What's in the Box
|• Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.|
|• 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)|
|֠֠• Ableton Live Lite music making software|
|֠֠• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack|
|• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts|
|• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite|
|• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments|
|• Softube Time & Tone Bundle|
|• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|A/D Resolution||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Number of Preamps||1|
|Analogue Outputs||2 TRS (Balanced)|