Faderport V2 USB control surface with 1 motorized fader
Please select all options.
Advanced, Innovative DAW Control
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort 8 into our new and improved FaderPort. Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be
One-button access to key functions.*
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility. Integrated with Ableton Live.
While compatible with most third-party software, FaderPort offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Navigate clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views, the FaderPort will help you work faster than ever. Even better: any FaderPort purchased after January 18, 2020 gets a free copy of Ableton Live Lite dropped in your My.PreSonus account.
FaderPort’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols also make it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow and the most session control you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort for yourself!
The PreSonus FaderPort is natively compatible with Apple Silicon M1-based Mac computers*, as well as iOS and iPadOS devices, including iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, and iPhone. Because it's USB class-compliant, there are no special drivers or applications to download and install. You'll be able to produce on the go—everything from podcasts to folk rock to trap—wherever sound takes you.