D-10E Road Series, Sapele Top, Natural Satin w/ Soft Case
Please select all options.
This solid wood Dreadnought model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman® MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE:Soft-shell or Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY:true
- LABEL:Paper Label
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Satin
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL:Sapele
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Sapele
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman MX-T