TS315S 2000-watt 15” Powered Subwoofer
Please select all options.
- For Live Stage, Theater, and Club Setups
- 15" High-Excursion Woofer
- 37 to 100 Hz Frequency Range
- Class-D Power Amplifier
The Alto Professional TS315S is a 15" powered subwoofer designed to provide adjustable, low-frequency reinforcement for sound engineers and DJs in live stage, theater, and club setups. Class-D amplification drives the 15" high-excursion woofer to produce 2000W of peak power output and a frequency response of 44 to 85 Hz.
The TS315S offers two XLR-1/4" combo inputs and two XLR outputs. The integrated DSP provides six settings for interfacing with other full-range speakers, ensuring a tight and professional sound. Controls include a volume knob, a polarity reverse, extended low-frequency switch, and power switch. LED indicators allow easy identification of the selected settings and power, signal, and limit status. The clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection keep the subwoofer safe.
The internally braced plywood cabinet features a front port and a 1.4" mounting socket, while the integrated and recessed carry handles simplify transportation between gigs. The Alto Professional TS315S ships with an IEC power cable.
- 2000W of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class-D amplifier
- Transducer: 15" woofer with 3" high-temperature voice coil
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs + two balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs include six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speakers
- Polarity Reverse switch and Extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally braced, front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 1.4" pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use