Tapestry Audio TAT3 Time Traveler Pedal
USED TAT3 Time Traveler Pedal
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Time Traveler is the world's first auxiliary BPM synronization pedal that unifies a guitarist's pedal board by sending preprogrammed BPM presets to any pedal with an external tap tempo jack.
- Stores 10 presets via foot-switch.
- Sends out same momentary latch signal as most tap pedals (Boss 5S-5U).
- Set BPM with knob or built in tap footswitch.
- Works with standard center negative 9VDC adapter (same as Boss).
- 3 outputs.
Time Traveler Advanced Functions:
- Advanced menu options can be accessed by holding down the BPM nob for 4 seconds and then releasing.
- You can now scroll to select which advanced setting you would like to change
1-10: This options allows you to select the number of presets you would like to use between 1 and 10.
- Descending numbers: This option allows you to change the brightness on your display.
.25: This option allows you to change the amount of time before the tap signal is sent out of the Time Traveler after you have switched presets or changed the BPM. The default is .25 (1/4 of a second).
- 0-1: This option allows you to turn subdivisions on or off. If you select "1" then subdivisions are active on all channels and will be selectable when saving presets. If "0" is selected then subdivisions are turned off and all BPMs will default to 1/4 notes. **** NOTE: When subdivisions are turned on, saving a preset requires pressing the BPM nob once and then scrolling to select either 1-4 (quarter note), 1-8 (eighth note), 1-8. (dotted eighth note), and 444 (triplet quarter note). Once a subdivision is saved to a preset a "." will be displayed next to the preset number to indicate that it has an output other than quarter note. To see what subdivision is saved to your current preset, press the BPM nob and the display will show the subdivision. If you press the BPM a second time, the Time Traveler will resend the BPM.