Tone King Imperial MK II combo, Black
ABOUT THE AMP.
Tone King is proud to offer the Imperial MKII. From a spanky blackface-style voice to ‘50s-era tweed grit, you’ll find all of the most iconic American tube tones residing in this 1 x 12”, 20-watt combo. And with modern appointments, such as an onboard Ironman II power attenuator, and tube-driven effects, the Imperial MKII is the perfect old-school platform for modern players.
- Footswitchable 2-channel design (rhythm, lead)
- Ironman II reactive attenuation
- Bias modulation tremolo circuit delivers vintage-style pulse
- Tube driven spring reverb with wide-ranging control
- Custom-voiced 12” Eminence speaker
- Country of Manufacture