Clearance/Used/Demo SJ-200 125TH Anniversary Model
SJ-200 125TH Anniversary Model
125th Anniversary SJ200, Autumn Burst This guitar commemorates 125 years of craftsmanship, innovation and authenticity. Since 1894, Gibson has been shaping sound across generations, genres and gender. This American-made instrument, handcrafted by our skilled artisans, celebrates Orville Gibson’s legacy, heritage and vision of being the most relevant, played and loved instrument in the world.
- Material 2-piece maple
- Profile Round
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns, 125th headstock inlay
- BODY Body Shape
- SJ-200 Top
- Lutz Spruce Back
- Quilted Maple Side
- Quilted Maple Bracing
- Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing Binding
- Multi-ply top, multi-ply back Finish
- Nitrocellulose HARDWARE
- Tuner Plating Gold
- Bridge SJ-200, Moustache, Rosewood
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Grover Imperials
- Pickguard SJ-200, stamped tortise, Mother-of-pearl dots
- Truss Rod Cover Limited
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls Volume and Tone controls in soundhole
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit