WFC3200 Fixed Snare Cajon
Please select all options.
You can sit comfortably on this drum while you play and take it anywhere in the included gig bag. Popular in Latin and other styles of World music, the cajon can be played with hands and/or brushes. Two fixed snare systems and 4½” hole produce crisp snare and deep bass tones. Comes with wrench to adjust snare wire. Birch wood with non-slip rubber fee
All wood construction
- Adjustable snare wire
- Four rubber feet prevent slippage
- Dimensions: (w)11¾"" x (h)18-7/8"" x (d)11¾
- Feet Included: (h)19-9/16""
- Removable foam pad for added comfort
- Includes gig bag and wrench for snare wire adjustments