Roland TD-27 Drum Sound Module Brain
Please select all options.
Flagship-Class Sound, Maximum Expression
The TD-27 V-Drums module is loaded with the finest acoustic drum sounds you’ve ever heard. Roland’s Prismatic Sound Modeling produces drums that not only sound exceptional, but also respond just like real acoustic instruments when you play them. Advanced digital trigger inputs support Roland digital pads for unmatched expression, while new PureAcoustic Ambience Technology offers a variety of inspiring drumming spaces at the touch of a button. A wide selection of electronic sounds from Roland’s rich sonic history are also included, providing must-have sounds for modern styles. And by loading and layering your own samples with internal drums, you’re able to craft sounds that no other drummer can claim.
- Advanced sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
- Three digital trigger inputs for advanced Roland trigger pads like the 14” PD-140DS digital snare and 18” CY-18DR digital ride cymbal
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Drum in inspiring sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Overhead mic simulator and studio-level effects for processing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Multi-pin trigger jack and included cable for connecting with a standard V-Drums pad setup
- Dedicated Crash 2 trigger input and three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills