Scarlett 2i2 Studio USB Audio Interface, 3rd Generation
Please select all options.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RECORD.
Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. Featuring a mic, headphones and all the cables, Scarlett 2i2 Studio is everything you need to create studio-quality recordings at home.
- Our best-selling Scarlett USB interface, featuring two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
You won't get a better sounding, more reliable recording package. Scarlett 2i2 Studio provides singer-songwriters with an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-metre XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favourite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
As with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support, and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack Includes:
- Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.
- Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment
- Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones
- 3m XLR cable
- USB cable (Type C-A)
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Large diaphragm condenser mic enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source
• The upgraded HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort, invaluable for recording or mixing
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
What's in the box
|• Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.|
|• 1 x Scarlett CM25 MkIII Microphone & mic stand attachment|
|• 1 x Scarlett HP60 MkIII Headphones|
|• 1 x 3m XLR cable|
|• 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)|
|֠֠• Ableton Live Lite music making software|
|֠֠• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack|
|• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts|
|• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite|
|• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments|
|• Softube Time & Tone Bundle|
|• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|A/D Resolution||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|CM25 MkIII Microphone||Cardioid/Condenser|
|HP60 MkIII Headphones||Closed Back|