Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface, 3rd Generation
Please select all options.
THE ESSENTIAL AUDIO INTERFACE.
Scarlett has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic 2i2 has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- High-performance converters, allowing you to record, mix and play back audio in studio quality, anywhere
- Easy Start tool, making it easier than ever to get up and running
The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac® or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton® Live Lite™ and Pro Tools® First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite have partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting up a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
And as with all Focusrite products, you'll also benefit from a three-year warranty, award-winning customer support and membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.
• Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound
• Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
• Two balanced line inputs, suitable for connecting line-level sources
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• With our Easy Start tool, it's now easier than ever to get up and running
What's in the box
|• Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen.|
|• 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)|
|֠֠• Ableton Live Lite music making software|
|֠֠• Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack|
|• Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts|
|• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite|
|• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments|
|• Softube Time & Tone Bundle|
|• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|A/D Resolution||24-bit/192 kHz|
|Number of Preamps||2|