ORI20C 20W 1X10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Please select all options.
*** this is a custom web listing to collect payment for a special order ***
The Marshall Amplification Origin 20 is a 20W combo amplifier intended for use with electric guitars. It utilizes a tube-powered design, with Three ECC83 preamp tubes and two EL84 tubes for the power amp. With a 10" Celestion V-type speaker, the amp gives you a tone that screams Marshall. This is a one channel amplifier with controls for bass, middle, treble, and volume.
Additionally, you’ll find a Tilt tone control, a filter independent from the main equalizer circuit. The Tilt knob changes the voice of the amp from a modern tone to a more vintage timbre. Furthermore, the volume knob plays host to a pull-boost feature which adds some extra gain into the signal, giving you the pleasant breakup of tube-based distortion. With the included footswitch, you can control the pull-boost with a tap of your toe.
Turn your attention to the rear of the amplifier, and you'll note three 1/4" speaker outputs for routing to 16- and 8-Ohm cabinets. In addition to the 1/4" footswitch input and 1/4" DI output, you'll see 1/4" jacks for an external effects loop. This is useful for patching your outboard gear and pedals directly into the Origin 5's signal path.
- Amplifier Type Tube Output Power 20 W Channels 1 Tube Types 3 x Preamp 12AT7/ECC82
- 2 x Power EL34/6CA7 Output Impedance 8/16 Ohms Mono Effects Loop Yes, Series Built-In Effects None Master Volume Yes Inputs 1 x 1/4" Mono Instrument
- 1 x 1/4" Mono Effects Return
- 1 x 1/4" Mono Footswitch Outputs 3 x 1/4" Mono External Speaker
- 1 x 1/4" Mono DI Tone Section Channel 1: Bass, Gain, Mid, Presence, Tone, Treble