Electro 6D 61-Key Semi-Weighted Keyboard
Please select all options.
The Nord Electro 6 combines our award-winning emulations of vintage electro-mechanical and acoustic instruments in an ultra-portable package.
With 3 independent sound sections, a new streamlined user interface and the addition of Seamless Transitions, we're proud to present the most powerful and flexible Electro ever - a refined modern classic.
- Seamless Transitions NEW
- 3 part multi-timbral NEW
- Split and Layer all 3 sections with optional Split Point Crossfades NEW
- OLED Display for an excellent overview
- Organize Mode for quickly rearranging programs, sounds, and pages NEW
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- Piano Filters NEW
- Greatly expanded polyphony NEW
- Sympathetic String Resonance
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Expanded memory (512 MB) for Nord Sample Library NEW
- Extended Voice Polyphony NEW
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, and Farfisa simulations
- 2 Pipe Organ models NEW
- Dual Organ Mode NEW
- Model 122 Vintage Rotary Speaker
- Physical Drawbars on 6D 61 and 6D 73 models
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch for Rotary Speaker control (6D 61/73)
- A wide range of instantly tweakable high-quality stereo effects modeled after classic stompboxes
- Reverb with Bright Mode NEW
- *All specifications subject to change without further notice
The Nord Electro 6 features automatically seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing.
Layer and advanced Split functionality
The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality introduced with the Stage 3 for smooth transitions between two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colors.
Refined Program Section
The new streamlined Program section features a handy Organize mode including Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly arranging your Programs to your desired order. A new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list.
All Programs, Pianos, and Synth Samples are easily navigated using the new ListView that offers alphabetical, numerical, and category sorting options
The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two Pipe Organ models.
B3 Tonewheel simulation
The Organ section features our acclaimed Nord C2D Organ engine including the extremely authentic B3 Tonewheel simulation with four different tone wheel settings, ranging from factory new clean to leaky old vintage.
An improved dedicated Bass mode simulating the Pedal Bass Tonewheels are available for either splitting with a Piano or Synth or with a B3 Upper Manual in Dual Organ Mode.
Classic Transistor Organs
Our impeccable simulations of the classic 1960’s Transistor Organs, Vox Continental and Farfisa Compact with all the classic settings, are also included in the Organ section.
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus.
Vintage Rotary Speaker
The Nord Electro 6 has the latest generation of our vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation adding an essential character to a live organ performance and features Slow, Fast and Stop mode as well as a Drive control. The Electro 6D 61 and 73 support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).