Korg NANOPAD2BK Slimline USB MIDI Drum Pads
Please select all options.
The black Korg nanoPAD2 is an ultra-compact and low-profile pad controller, perfect for entering drum data and one that fits perfectly in front of a laptop or desktop computer keyboard. Using a single USB cable, the 16-pad controller offers impressive control while conserving valuable setup space.
The pads are velocity sensitive. The X-Y pad can be used to control multiple synthesizer parameters while a "Touch Scale" function allows for playing phrases on the touchpad. The controller is USB bus powered and with an optional connector kit, the unit is compatible with Apple's iPad.
The nanoPAD2 includes a USB cable along with software licenses and discount coupons so you can start making music right away.
- Low-profile pad controller, excellent for playing or entering drum data
- Perfect for a mobile setup using a notebook computer
- 16 solid, responsive and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- 4 banks provide a total of 64 pad assignments
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y Touchpad
- "Touch Scale" function allows for playing phrases on the X-Y touchpad, with a choice of 16 different scales and the ability to specify the root key and note range
- Gate ARP function transmits note data based on tempo
- Tap tempo and tempo sync supported
- USB powered
- Korg Kontrol Editor software (available on Korg's website) allows the user to choose from three velocity curves or fixed velocity, specify note numbers, create user scales for the Touch Scale function, assign chords, assign control change messages, and save settings
- Works with the iPad via the optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, providing MIDI control using Apple Core MIDI features