Bose L1 Pro8 Portable PA System
Please select all options.
Weighing just 18kg (38.9lbs), the L1 Pro8 was designed for optimal portability, breaking down into a few easy-to-carry pieces, which makes for even quicker load-in and load-out. It ships with a travel bag to carry the line array, meaning you can take the base in one hand, sling the array over your shoulder, and still have a hand free to carry your instrument.
Bose L1 Pro8 Compact Portable Powered Line Array System Features
- Get in, set up, and simply perform with the most portable L1 Pro system, ideal for small venues like coffee shops and cafes
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a C-shape extended-frequency line array featuring eight articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring more bass with less bulk with an integrated subwoofer featuring a 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals a conventional 12” woofer with a smaller footprint
- Go from vehicle to venue in one trip with a modular three-piece system that’s easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming — and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth® audio from compatible devices
An integrated subwoofer with a unique RaceTrack driver design gives you powerful bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space. This slim 7” × 13” driver gives you performance that rivals a conventional 12” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and making every carry in between — home to car, vehicle to venue — much easier.
Mixer onboard… and on your phone
Each L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth® streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone, and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more. And add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port — one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional).
And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control from your smartphone too.
Intuitive and instant wireless control
With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your phone or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match — the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
All for that moment
Premium sound onstage. Practical portability everywhere else. With an L1 Pro8, you can get from parking to performing in one trip and from setup to setlist in minutes. The L1 Pro8 gives singer-songwriters and DJs both setup simplicity and supreme clarity — the power to sound your best and simply perform.