Takamine GN20CE-NS NEX Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Please select all options.
The GN20CE combines Takamines compact, but big-sounding NEX body style with solid-top construction and a proprietary electronics system to create a guitar that looks as good as it sounds. For players looking for a different sound, the GN20CE pairs a solid cedar top with mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, detailed tone that works beautifully for a wide range of musical styles.
The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility. Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners, and an elegant natural satin finish.
- Body Finish: Satin
- Body Shape: NEX Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn ""X""
- Body Back: MahoganyBody Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Neck Material: MahoganyNeck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.3"" (643mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Special Electronics: Takamine TP-4TD Preamp with Built-In Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 gauges)