B200 5-String Banjo, Natural, Closed Back
Please select all options.
The Ibanez B200 Banjo is a throwback to a simpler era - a time before countless hair bands put Ibanez on the map as a premier maker of metal weaponry. Yes, Ibanez was a highly respected banjo manufacturer, and even collaborated on a signature model with the late, great Earl Scruggs. Ibanez is back in the banjo biz. The B200 sports a basswood rim, a rolled-brass tone ring, and a toneful mahogany bowl. The smooth-playing neck, with its gorgeous pearl fingerboard inlay, also benefits from Ibanez's considerable experience in designing shredtastic guitars. Check out the Ibanez B200.
- Basswood rim; rolled-brass tone ring; mahogany bowl
- 11" coated Remo Weatherking head
- Steel tension hoop with 24-piece bracket
- Dual Coordinator Rod construction
- Chrome banjo tuners
- Pearl headstock and fretboard inlay
- High-gloss finish