CUSTOM SHOP 1956 STRATOCASTER - HEAVY RELIC VINTAGE WHITE OVER SUNBURST
Please select all options.
This FENDER Custom Shop Limited Edition 1956 Stratocaster Super Heavy Relic solid body electric guitar, is a genuine evocation of Fender iconic guitar (fifties era), along with some upgraded features for modern playability : 2-pieces sort for lightweight Alder body, rift-sawn Maple neck (11/56 Off Center V profile with 9,5" radius), Maple fingerboard, Fender Custom Shop Hand-wound Fat 50's pickups (RWRP middle pickup).
- Color : Aged Vintage White over 2 Color Sunburst
- Custom shop : yes
- Electric guitar style : tel (or close shape)
- Number of strings : 6 strings
- 2 pieces select sort for lightweight Alder body
- Bolt-on rift-sawn Maple neck, 11/56 Off Center V profile
- Maple fingerboard, 21 narrow-tall frets/ 6105
- Scale 25.5”
- Radius 9.5"
- Neck width 1st fret 1.650" - 42 mm
- Neck width last fret 2.200" - 5,588 cm
- Fender Custom Shop hand-wound Fat 50's Single-Coil Strat pickup
- Master Volume
- Tone 1. (Neck/Bridge Pickup)
- Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- Fender 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Fender Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Bone nut
- Nitrocellulose finish
- Fender Tweed Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity