PVX12 2-Way 12" Passive Speaker
Please select all options.
Peavey's PVX-12 is an 800W passive (unpowered) 12" two-way loudspeaker that's versatile enough for front-line reinforcement or use as a floor monitor. The PVX-12's lightweight, roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior and multiple fly points make it ideal for life on the road or permanent installation.
Voiced for live music or speech applications, these two-way speaker systems will handle 400 watts program and 800 watts peak power. Custom Waveguide technology yields a 100º by 50º coverage of critical vocal frequencies ensuring the audience can hear every word. The unique cabinet design allows the PVX-12 to be utilized as a screaming floor monitor that the performers are guaranteed to hear on stage.
Peavey PVX-12 Features:
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12” heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- 400W program/800W peak power handling
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10°, at the audience, not
- over their heads
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-In
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
Peavey PVX-12 Specifications:
- Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in half space environment: 48 Hz to 21 kHz
- Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 60 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10dB point anechoic): 51 Hz
- Power Rating (program): 400W
- Peak Power Capacity (peak): 800W
- Sound Pressure Level, 1 Watt, 1 meter in anechoic environment: 96 dB SPL, (2.83V input)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter): 119 dB SPL continuous 125 dB SPL peak
- Radiation Angle measured at -6dB point of polar response: Nominal: 100° horizontal X 50° vertical (Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10°, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35°)
- Transducer Complement:Heavy-duty 12” woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet RX™14 1.4” titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver
- Box Tuning Frequency: 62 Hz
- Crossover Frequency (internal passive): 2.8 kHz
- Impedance (Z)
- Nominal: 8.0 Ω
- Minimum: 6.7 Ω
- Input Connections
- One four-pin twist-lock connector paralleled with a 1/4” phone jack
- Enclosure Materials & Finish: Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille.
- Mounting provisions: Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom. Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use thePeavey VersaMount™ 70+ mounting bracket.
- Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- Front: 24.50 in. x 16.10 in. x 15.00 in., 622 mm x 409 mm x 381 mm
- Rear: 22.75 in. x 8.75 in. x 15.00 in., 578 mm x 222 mm x 381 mm
- Net Weight: 37 Lbs. (16.8 kg)