Bella Reverb, Hand-Wired Combo Amplifier
Please select all options.
Bella is a portable, American voiced, hand-wired, all-tube amplifier, designed to be the ideal grab-n-go amplifier and the ultimate platform for your pedalboard. Bella’s simple and easy to use controls (including Boost and 3-position Bright switch) make it a snap to tailor the amp to your favorite boost, overdrive, fuzz and distortion pedals; while the effects loop is the ideal place for all of your chorus, flange, delay, and reverb pedals.
Bella is powered by a duet of 6L6GC power tubes that deliver either 22 or 44 Watts of Class A/B power and is available in a head or combo format, with or without reverb.
- Output: Switchable 44/22 Watts RMS
- Preamp Tubes: 3x 12AX7, 1x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2x 6L6GC
- Reverb: Tube driven spring reverb
- Effects Loop: Tube driven, buffered, with independent send and return levels.
- Speaker: Celestion V-Type (60 Watts)
- Front Panel: Input, Boost Switch (2-Position), Bright Switch (3-Position), Volume, Treble, Bass, Presence, Reverb, Standby/Wattage Selector
- Switch, and On/Off Power Switch
- Back Panel: Mains Input Inlet, Mains Fuse, H.T. Fuse, Speaker Impedance Selector: (2Ω, 4Ω, & 8Ω), 2-External Speaker Outputs, Effects Loop Return Level, Return and Send Jacks, Send Level, In/Out Switch and Boost Footswitch Jack.
- Dimensions: 24” (W) x 9.90” (D) x 19.50” (H)