Please select all options.
The Junior Series is designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available for the first time with a cutaway, the Auditorium style 000CJr-10E features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response. It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. The 000CJr-10E is equipped with Fishman® Sonitone electronics and includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro® light gauge strings.
SPECIFICATIONS - MISC
- CASE:Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY:true
- LABEL:Paper Label
SPECIFICATIONS - OVERVIEW
- BODY SIZE:000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP:Satin
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:Satin
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:24''
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Junior
- BACK MATERIAL:Sapele
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:Sapele
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman® Sonitone