512ce Grand Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Natural
Please select all options.
Compact yet lively, the fingerstyle-friendly mahogany Taylor 512ce Grand Concert Cutaway Guitar revels in dynamic subtleties and controlled overtones. A mahogany/Engelmann spruce pairing yields a wonderfully refined tone: bright, crisp, clear, and responsive to the touch.
With great clarity, Taylor's Expression System amplifies the subtle tonal variations attributed to this acoustic-electric guitar's shorter scale length. Reduced string tension and closer fret spacing ratchet up the playability, assisted even further by the Venetian cutaway.
Taylor 512ce Grand Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Body Style: 6-String Grand Concert
- Back & Sides: Tropical American Mahogany
- Top: Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Plated Taylor
- Strings: Elixir Light Gauge Strings with Nanoweb Coating
- Scale Length: 24-7/8""
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4""
- No. of frets: 20
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System
- Body Width: 15""
- Body Depth: 4-3/8""
- Body Length: 19.1/2""
- Overall Length: 41""
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell
Taylor 512ce Grand Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Includes:
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell