Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme A/E, Antique Cherry
Celebrating one of the true trailblazing female artists of the past 25 years, Gibson is proud to offer the Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme. This classic dreadnought offers players the incredible tone, feel, and design that have made it a staple in Ms. Crow's collection for years. The Sheryl Crow Country Western Supreme features a thermally aged Sitka spruce top and mahogany body for a tonewood pairing that delivers impeccably balanced tone and robust projection. A mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard provides wonderful playability and response — ideal for finger-picking or flat-picking. And when you are ready to plug in, Amulet M Analog electronics provide stellar amplified acoustic tone.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Antique Cherry
- Top Wood:Thermally Aged Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Hand Scalloped Advanced X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Round
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Parallelograms
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.725"
- Electronics:Amulet M Analog
- Strings:Gibson, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:SSSCCWG20