2000-WATT 12-INCH POWERED SUBWOOFER
Please select all options.
- For Live Stage, Theater, and Club Setups
- 12" High-Excursion Woofer
- 38 to 110 Hz Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- Class-D Power Amplifier
- Clip, Thermal, and Overdrive Protection
- Combo XLR-1/4" Inputs, XLR Outputs
- Integrated DSP with 6 Output Modes
- Internally Braced Ported MDF Cabinet
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Includes Power Cable
The Alto Professional TS312S is a 12" powered subwoofer designed to provide adjustable, low-frequency reinforcement for sound engineers and DJs in live stage, theater, and club setups. Class-D amplification drives the 12" high-excursion woofer to produce 2000W of peak power output and a frequency response of 44 to 95 Hz (-3 dB).
The TS312S offers two XLR-1/4" combo inputs and two XLR outputs. The integrated DSP provides six settings for interfacing with other full-range speakers, ensuring a tight and professional sound. Controls include a volume knob, a polarity reverse, extended low-frequency switch, and power switch. LED indicators allow easy identification of the selected settings and power, signal, and limit status. The clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection keep the subwoofer safe.
The internally braced MDF cabinet features a front port and a 1.4" mounting socket, while the integrated and recessed carry handles simplify transportation between gigs. The Alto Professional TS312S ships with an IEC power cable.
- 2000W of peak power output
- High-efficiency Class-D amplifier
- Transducer: 12" woofer with 3" high-temperature voice coil
- 38 to 110 Hz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 44 to 95 Hz frequency response (-3 dB)
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs and two balanced XLR line outputs
- XLR outputs include six discreet DSP output modes for ideal matching with companion full-range speakers
- Polarity reverse switch and extended LF switch for increased EQ control
- Electronic clip, thermal, and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally braced, front-ported MDF cabinet with integrated 1.4" pole socket
- Rugged, mar-resistant splatter-spray finish always looks good, even with heavy use
- Designed and tuned in the United States of America