Affinity Stratocaster Electric Guitar w, Maple, 2-Tone Sunburst
Squier Affinity Strat: Exemplary design in a super affordable guitar!
The Squier line puts Fender's legacy of decades of guitar innovation and design at an all-time low price. Ideal as your first guitar or a backup for weekend warriors, this is a fantastic value. Features include an alder body (even at this price!), maple neck, late 60's style big headstock, 21 frets, 3 single-coil pickups with 5-way switching, 1 volume and 2 tone controls, single-ply white pickguard and a tremolo bridge.
- Slimmer (40mm) solid alder body
- 21 frets
- Fast-Action neck
- Large headstock
- New die-cast tuners
- Three single-coil pickups
- Synchronized tremolo
To Fender, guitar has always been an extreme sport. It's challenging and demanding, yet energizing and fun. The desire to play guitar marks the beginning of a relationship that will last the rest of your life.
Playing music is a commitment that you'll never regret. You'll find yourself thinking about it day & night, working out new riffs in your sleep and wanting to have your guitar with you at all times. The satisfaction and fun of expressing your creativity, your moods and your experiences with a Squier will take you beyond your wildest dreams.
With a Squier guitar or bass, you can explore your limits and find your voice. In your hands, it will whisper your fears, speak your mind, scream your rage and sing your passions.
Squier instruments are all backed by Fender, so why buy a copy when you can afford the real thing?
- Series: Squier Affinity Series
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: Maple, C-Shape (Polyurethane Finish)
- FINGERBOARD: Maple, 9.5"" Radius (241 mm)
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 21 Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"" (648 mm)
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1.650"" (42 mm)
- HARDWARE: Chrome
- MACHINE HEADS: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- BRIDGE: Synchronous Tremolo
- PICKGUARD: 1-Ply White
- PICKUPS: 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- PICKUP SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- CONTROLS: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)