Bailey Brothers Music is proud to have one of the best customer service departments in the country. Our staff are some of the most knowledgable and friendliest in the Southeast, and you'll have no question that shopping with Bailey Brothers was the right decision when you see the passion our associates have for music gear that fits your needs and budget.
Not only that, but we offer feature one of the most flexible return policies in the business, and our own world-class repair technicians in-house to answer your questions and service your repair needs. A small minority of repairs are shipped back to the manufacturer for service. The best part is we handle all of your service needs in house. You'll never have a Bailey Brothers associate suggest you contact a manufacturer and ship it back yourself, we leave that to the Guitar-Marts of the world. We pride ourselves on having the best service in the business, BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER THE SALE. Contact us at (205) 271-7827 or visit us in store and we'd be happy to see how we can help you.
Items We Service
- Guitars, basses, banjos, mandolins, dobros, ukuleles and other stringed instruments
- Guitar & bass amplifiers, both modern and vintage
- Guitar & bass pedals, pedalboards
- Digital pianos, synthesizers, workstations, organs,and keyboard MIDI controllers
- PA spekaers, mixers, power amps, rack cases, wireless microphones, wired microphones, and headphones
- Recording interfaces, microphone preamps, and signal processors
- Drumsets, drum hardware, cymbals, congos, bongos, djembes, cajons, and other percussion equipment
- Trumpets, saxophones, clarinets, flutes, trombones, and other school band instruments
- And so much more... call us today for more information at (205) 271-7827 or visit us in store