Peavey PV10 AT Mixer w/Autotune
The all-new PV® 10 AT mixers come equipped with Antares® Auto-Tune® pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as Bluetooth® allow seamless connection to almost any ""smart"" device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display.
With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues. Key features include 4 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 8 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 8 direct outputs for recording, Bluetooth wireless input, and built-in digital effects with LCD display. These all-new mixers will provide years of hassle-free operation.
- 2 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
- MP3 Playback via USB A Input
- Global 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Dual Selectable Control Room Outputs
- 2 Channels of Compression
- High Impedance Guitar Preamp
- 4 Direct Outputs for Recording
- Channel Mute Buttons
- 4 Channels of Reference-Quality Mic Preamps
- Signal, Mute/Clip LED's
- Kosmos-C Audio Enhancement
- Master Level LED Meter Bridge
- USB to PC for Recording and Playback- Precision 60mm Faders On Stereo Master Outputs
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- New slim, low-profile design
- Bluetooth Wireless Input
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 3 -band EQ per Channel with bypass