Parallel Universe II Maverick Dorado, Ebony Fingerboard, Mystic Pine Green
Parallel Universe II Maverick Dorado, Ebony Fingerboard, Ultraburst
One of the most outlandish models offered by Fender over the years, the Maverick – also known as the Custom – may just be the boldest of them all. Comprised of leftover 12-string necks, bodies and pickups and transformed into a very unique 6-string, it was like nothing else on the market — with a kind of misfit glamour that made it greater than the sum of its parts. Whether you loved it or not, playing a Maverick was a statement.
Inspired by the bravado of that original model, the Maverick Dorado kicks up the swagger with a pair of Tim Shaw designed Filter’Tron style humbucking pickups, a Bigsby® vibrato and dark ebony fingerboard. Available in Mystic Pine Green, 3-Color Sunburst and Firemist Gold, you’re sure to cause a sensation with your Maverick Dorado.
Includes custom COA and Surf Green Parallel Universe II Deluxe Hardshell case.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, ‘60s “C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed with Pearl Buttons
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Bigsby B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Tim Shaw-designed pickup with Filter’Tron cover (Bridge, Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Hardshell