Clearance/Used/Demo Martin D-18 Modern Deluxe
Martin D-18 Modern Deluxe
The D-18 Modern Deluxe is a new take on Martin Vintage. This guitar is packed with custom features and modern technology that you have to see, feel, and hear for yourself. The vintage appointments include a Sitka spruce Vintage Tone System (VTS) top, a dovetail neck joint, and natural protein glue construction that give it the rich, fully aged Martin tone that has inspired generations. The look is unlike anything in our production line to date with East Indian rosewood binding, stylish gold frets, gold open-gear tuners, and a unique 1930s style script logo inlaid in pearl on the headstock. Some ultra-modern features include a titanium truss rod, Liquidmetal® bridge pins with red dots, and a composite carbon fiber bridgeplate that boosts volume without adding weight. And we’ve included a new neck shape that is slightly skewed for maximum hand comfort up and down the fretboard. This guitar is anything but standard.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce with VTS
- NECK SHAPE: Vintage Deluxe
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Optional