Clearance/Used/Demo GLXD14 Digital Wireless Body Pack System, Z2
GLXD14 Digital Wireless Body Pack System, Z2
The GLXD14 Bodypack Instrument Wireless System from Shure includes a GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, a GLXD4 receiver, and a WA302 1/4" TS to TA4F instrument cable. It is designed for use with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4" output. The system operates on the 2.4GHz ISM band in the Z2 frequency band between 2400 and 2483.5MHz.
Both the GLXD1 transmitter and the GLXD4 receiver feature Shure's LINKFREQ automatic frequency management that allows them to scan for the clearest frequency available and automatically link to each other without any setup required from you besides turning both units on. With their continuous interference monitoring, both the transmitter and receiver automatically switch to the clearest frequencies available to avoid interference and dropouts. The GLXD1 includes a rechargeable battery pack that provides up to 16 hours of operation on a full charge. The system has a 200' range of operation and can be used with 7 other GLX-D systems simultaneously.
- Connector 1x Unbalanced 4-pin TA4M male mini-connector
- Tuning Frequency Range 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Range of Operation 200' (60 m) (typical, depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference)
- Transmit Mode Frequency Hopping
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.2%, typical
- RF Output 10 mW E.I.R.P, maximum
- Operating Temperature Range 0° to 135°F (-18° to 57°C)
- Storage Temperature Range -20° to 165°F (-29° to 74°C)