Behringer XD80USB 8-Piece Electronic Drum Set
Supplying you with 15 drum sets for quiet practicing as well as live performance use, the XD80USB 8-Piece Electronic Drumset with Drum Module from Behringer features their HDS240USB sound module with 175 sounds, 10 factory presets, and 5 user-programmable slots. It employs Behringer's High Definition Sampling (HDS) technology that is designed to provide an authentic, acoustic-style drumming experience. The kits snare and 3 tom triggers boast dual zones for drum head and rim playing techniques.
The sound module features a built-in metronome and sequencer for play-along practice and performance, while its audio input allows you to play along with tracks from your portable device or MP3 player. Thanks to its USB and MIDI output, you can use the XD80USB to trigger virtual instruments or other software in addition to its built-in sounds.
Ready to Rock Right Out of the Box
Behringer knows how much you love to play, so they designed their XD Series drum kits for fast, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like 'em and plug in; it's just that simple. And when you're finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed.
The way drums feel is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So Behringer gave the pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. All of their kits feature sturdy, extruded aluminum frames, which provide a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads.
Easy setup and feel are important, but how do they sound? Thanks to their vast libraries of studio and live drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, XD Series drums have a collection of pro sounds to choose from. And if that's still not enough, you can always use XD's MIDI capability to build your own library via external MIDI sound modules, plus you can program and store your favorite kits for instant recall.
March to the Beat of Your Own Drum
Acoustic drums sound fantastic, but can cause volume issues, especially in a small club or when you need to practice at home late at night. XD Series drum kits provide a volume solution, allowing you to control the level and still satisfy your desire to rock out. You can practice with the built-in metronome or play along with your favorite tunes thanks to the Aux inputs and USB connectivity. Output options abound, including headphones (your neighbors will thank you), stereo and mono Main Outs, plus USB/MIDI for hooking up external sound modules.
- 8-piece electronic drum set with HDS240USB sound module
- 10 factory presets plus 5 user-programmable drum sets
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB and MIDI interfaces to connect with any virtual instrument and drum software (not included)
- 175 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Realistic-feeling, natural playing trigger pads and cymbals
- Dual-zone snare and tom pads for drum head and rim playing techniques
- Dual-zone crash and ride cymbals for bell and rim playing styles
- Audio input to play along with your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or MP3 player
- Built-in sequencer for play-along practice and performance
- Composed tracks cover a wide variety of musical styles
- All sounds are velocity-sensitive for natural dynamic response