Clearance/Used/Demo American Professional Stratocaster Maple Sienna Sunburst
American Professional Stratocaster Maple Sienna Sunburst
Welcome to the Next Chapter - The American Professional Stratocaster
Often copied, but never surpassed, the Stratocaster is arguably the world's most-loved electric guitar. Electrifying the music world since its debut in 1954, its natural, versatile sound made the Stratocaster the benchmark for exceptional guitar tones. The American Professional Stratocaster isn't a re-imagining of the classic design; it's the authentic original model, evolved.
The choice of music legends since its release, the Stratocaster feel and sound set the world on fire, powering music movements from electric blues to EDM, and everything in-between. In your hands this Strat is ready to navigate the creative twists and turns of your music, inspiring you to express yourself in new ways through your playing.
Developed by pickup master Tim Shaw, the brand-new V-Mod single-coil pickups are voiced specifically for each position, mixing alnicco magnet types to produce powerful, nuanced tones with original Fender sonic DNA. Retain high end clarity when adjusting the colume contls, thans to the new treble-bleed tone circuit that lets your tone shine through all its glory. The new modern ""Deep C""-shaped neck profile feels just right in your hand while the narrow-tail frets make it wasy to bend strings accurately and play perfectly intonated chords.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Stratocaster is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
V-Mod Stratocaster pickups are engineered using a proprietary blend of alnico magnet types for the neck and middle pickups. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position, creating high-output tone with vintage warmth and the crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
New ""Deep C"" Neck Profile
Designed for comfort and speed, the new American Professional ""Deep C"" neck profile sports more substantial shoulders—somewhat between a ""Modern C""- and ""U""-shaped profile. The increased mass and altered geometry creates a more natural feel that’s perfect for chord and single-note playing alike.
Narrow-tall frets are taller and narrower than their medium jumbo cousins, making them especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.
Pop-In Tremolo Arm
The new pop-in tremolo arm securely stays in position, no matter how hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted for a perfectly dialed-in feel that matches any player’s preference.
Treble Bleed Circuit
The treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume knob to reduce gain, letting your tone shine through, no matter where the instrument’s volume is set.
New Hardshell Case
The Elite Molded Case features body-hugging contours to protect your cherished instrument, TSA latches for increased security and nested stacking ability for easy storage and secure transport.
- Series: American Pro
- Body Material: Alder (700, 705, 706, 748, 776), Ash (747)
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish:Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back (Maple), Satin Urethane
Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face (Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dot (Maple), White Dot (Rosewood)
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (776), 3-Ply Mint Green (700, 706), 3-Ply Parchment (705, 747, 748)
- Pickups: V-Mod Single-Coil Strat (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)