Fender 60th Anniversary 58 Jazzmaster, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
LIMITED EDITION 60TH ANNIVERSARY '58 JAZZMASTER®
Sixty years ago, Leo Fender introduced the Fender Jazzmaster® as the top-of-the-line electric guitar. The original ’58 Jazzmaster boasted a revolutionary offset waist, distinctive-sounding pickups, a flexible rhythm/lead circuit and was the first Fender guitar to sport a rosewood fingerboard. An homage to the original prototype of this ground-breaking guitar, the 60th Anniversary ’58 Jazzmaster is your chance to experience this game-changing instrument in its original form.
- Ash body with lacquer finish
- Two Pure Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups with black plastic covers
- Vintage "C" neck profile with 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Floating tremolo bridge with lock button and push-in arm; vintage-correct hardware
- Includes limited edition vintage-style hardshell case with embroidered 60th Anniversary Jazzmaster logo